Saturday, August 2, 2008

I just finished a home movie double feature...
Out of Sight, when George Clooney was still hot (wait he's still, still hot!) and when J Lo was latina (I know she technically still is but it had to be said).  
What a sexy movie!  Their chemistry was amazing!  Also, Don Cheadle's in it.  I LOVE Don Cheadle!  He could make the phone book sound interesting...Especially if he did a different accent for each letter.  I'd pay $10.50 for that.
Then I saw Shooter....Staring Marky Mark...I'm mean Dirk Digler...I mean Vincent Chase...Wait...Mark Wahlberg....That's what I mean.  I know I jest but I also like the guy. He was hot in his Calvin's and the dude can act pretty well.  Unfortunately the flick was less than riveting with some seriously bad expository writing and too much f-ing violence.  I felt like I was watching Commando except the guy who looked like Freddie Mercury with a beer gut in chain mail was replaced by Danny Glover???  Now that's just upsetting.
My suggestion: Avoid this one.  Even free over pasta delivered to your door on a rainy night it's two hours of your life you'll never get back.

No comments: